Embark on a sailing journey through the waters of Thessaloniki on this Gastronomy Cruise, while nibbling on local, traditional and homemade Greek mezedes (appetizers). Leave the crowded and loud city center and relax on this calm cruise along the waters of the Thermaic Gulf. This sailing excursion in Thessaloniki begins and ends in the city’s marina. Grab your family and friends because this private gastronomy cruise is a sailing experience you do not want to miss in Thessaloniki. If you are looking for alternative things to do Thessaloniki, then be sure to try this activity. Along with our sailing trip, we will taste organic, sensational Greek dishes accompanied by a glass of Greek wine or tsipouro. Tsipouro is a Greek spirit produced by double distillation of grapes. The local and experienced crew will be right by your side along the whole sailing trip to guide you gastronomically on the flavors and aromas of the local delicacies.
Our sailing experience begins at the Marina of Thessaloniki where the captain will welcome you and your company on board. Once comfortable on the luxurious Hunter 460 Blue Foam boat, our sailing begins! If you have any dietary restrictions or preferences, the crew is more than happy to accommodate your needs for an extra charge. This gastronomy cruise in Thessaloniki is perfect for anniversaries, wedding proposals, engagements, or even parties! Make yourself comfortable on this luxurious sailing excursion in Thessaloniki because you deserve it! Luxury, comfort and safety are the captain’s priority on this cruise in Thessaloniki. All you need to bring is a good spirit and the sea, good company and local delicacies are waiting for you on board!
You will meet the captain and crew at the Marina of Thessaloniki to set sails.
Next, we will set sails along the Thermaic Gulf and indulge in local delicacies, Greek wine or tsipouro.
We will return once again to the Marina of Thessaloniki after our sailing trip.
- 4 hour cruise on a sailboat
- Local mezedes (appetizers) accompanied by a glass of wine or tsipouro.
- Pro skipper expert of the area and crew
- Use of inflatable dinghy with rows
- Fuel, washing water and electricity
- Cabins at your disposal for storing your belongings, changing clothes, letting your kids nap, etc.
- Tips and gratuities
- Accommodation transfers
- Professional photographs or videos
- The vessel is available for up to 8 persons on a daily basis.
- We are more than happy to accommodate any dietary requests for an extra charge.
- Trip may be modified or canceled due to weather.
- Passengers are kindly requested to wear soft shoes on board.